Sorry, that's all I could think to say when I rolled up on the venue.
I cannot believe what the CF Games management team have done to The Ranch. I thought about posting some pics/video but then I remembered that CF has legendary video and web coverage so I'm not even going try to keep up with their terabytes and videographers. – it blows my mind walking around this place, remembering Crossfit Santa Cruz with 6 rowers…last year's event and OMG how it's grown.
I'm proud to be part of the Crossfit family. I can go into any CF box around the world and be welcomed as a fellow sufferers :-) I know what to expect with the equipment, the programming, my personal expectations of the WOD – only a Crossfitter would understand – it's a contagious dynamic.
Eg: I was in San Francisco this week, walked into Chris Lalanne's Crossfit facility, and did front squats day 1 then hit "Barbara" the next and it was so cool. Friends are made immediately.
And so I drove to the Games today and was welcomed by many old and many new friends. My son joins me again this year. Last year he was a mere spectator, dragged by dad…now he's a Level 1 CF graduate, assists with group classes and is working this summer at Crossfit Obsession.
I was embraced by the Glassman's and taken into the CF family and now that passion and programming extends to my family.
I will share more from the event.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Signup for the newsletter!
THE BTS TRAINING CALENDAR• Special Events
• LEO/MIL & First Responder Courses
• Personal Defense Readiness (PDR) Coaches Course
• CrossFit Defense (Trainer & Athlete)
Click here to view