Photos of High Gear in action from Troy Young, Senior Officer with Community Services, Crime Prevention at the Garner Police Department in North Carolina. Officer Young has been certified as both a S.P.E.A.R. Coach and BMF Instructor, conducting almost 30 classes, including: Women (Rape Defense), Youth (Bully & Abduction Prevention), and BMF classes (In-Service). Young is preparing to teach a Instructor Update this fall NC Subject Control Trainers on close quarter control and using S.P.E.A.R. drills, as well as how to incorporate High Gear into training (since a lot of them have the suit, but not the training). Over time, Officer Young has received a lot of feedback about the System, most notably how there is “realism in the drills mimicking real confrontations, even though they are not ‘techniques’.”
These images are from a recent Special Response Team training and a Reality-Based Force-on-Force / BMF Training held in April 2009. Email Troy for questions.
- Happy New Year Happy New Day Happy New Moment Happy ... 5 months ago
- Attacking Yourself ... 8 months ago
- A Dark Night Indeed – The Colorado Movie Shooting ... 10 months ago
- RELAX DUDE… ... 11 months ago
- Making Everyone Happy ... 11 months ago
- 10 COMMANDMENTS OF STREET SURIVAL ... 11 months ago
- 10 Paradoxical Commandments of Leadership ... 11 months ago
- Fear of Fear ... 1 year ago
Sign up for our mailing list.