Please enable javascript, or click here to visit my ecommerce web site powered by Shopify.

S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM AND PDR SUMMER TRAINING CAMP

By On August 18, 2009 · 7 Comments · In News

View images from the 2009 S.P.E.A.R. System and PDR Summer Training Camp held at the Blauer Tactical Systems Training Center in Virginia Beach, VA.

7 Responses to S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM AND PDR SUMMER TRAINING CAMP

1. Paolo says:

what a great experience! a MUST for everyone. I’ll be there again!

2. Wayne Riddle says:

Great pictures from a great time. Looking forward to planning another trip down there for some training.

3. Robb Hamic says:

Great slideshow and pictures. The camp was awesome. Training was first rate.

4. Foose says:

The pictures don’t say it all but it’s cool to see this thing just get bigger and more and more people turned on to it! It’s such a great experience personaly but what makes it even better is to be part of that for the first time and connecting with great people. Thanks to all the coaches and behind the scenes people and Tony Blauer for making this all possible!

5. Mark Mori says:

As usual, the training from BTS was fantastic. I enjoyed the Cross Fit workout (UGH!), and have great respect for these workouts and athletes. I look forward to my next Blauer training. Thank you!

6. Nick Roberts says:

Absaloutly fantastic, Im working hard on coming over in Feb for the Instructor course and cant wait.Blauer training will benefit my clients. Happy New Year to you all, be safe.

7. Tim Nelson says:

Lots of fun, and informative. No matter your experience level, Mr. T (Tony Blauer) has something for you. Love Mr. T’s no nonsense approach to thinking of ways to defeat any system, and find it’s weaknesses, and than develop ways to defeat it, or help protect it, and boo hoo to those that think it’s not possible.