If someone were to consistently demonstrate a ‘practice’ of non-commitment then what he or she is getting good at is ‘failure’. Whether it is failure, as in falling on their face or failure to follow-through, it is still failure, because the original goals are never being met. Whatever the explanation, typically, it will always comes down to fear: fear of something, whether its’ winning, losing, power, control, whatever. It’s all the same: fear of fear.
- Happy New Year Happy New Day Happy New Moment Happy ... 4 months ago
- Attacking Yourself ... 7 months ago
- A Dark Night Indeed – The Colorado Movie Shooting ... 9 months ago
- RELAX DUDE… ... 10 months ago
- Making Everyone Happy ... 10 months ago
- 10 COMMANDMENTS OF STREET SURIVAL ... 10 months ago
- 10 Paradoxical Commandments of Leadership ... 10 months ago
- Fear of Fear ... 11 months ago
Sign up for our mailing list.