“How would you attack you?”
When it comes to personal we all have varying levels of awareness. Common wisdom suggests we watch out for bad-guys! [Scan the perimeter. Check the backseat. Lock the doors.]
So much has been written about the event. I was called, emailed, asked, what should people have done? What would you have done?
This isn’t the first time I’ve been in this position. On December 6, 1989, Montreal made international news when Marc Lepine waltzed into the University of Montreal and shot twenty-eight people before [...]
Relaxation is often directly linked to FEAR. But not the biology of fear – the ‘psychology’ of fear (how you think about fear and the thoughts it pollutes your mind with). You need to define what you fear. Then you need to address those fears. This process will lead to what I refer to as ‘relative relaxation’.
- Happy New Year Happy New Day Happy New Moment Happy ... 4 months ago
- Attacking Yourself ... 7 months ago
- A Dark Night Indeed – The Colorado Movie Shooting ... 10 months ago
- RELAX DUDE… ... 10 months ago
- Making Everyone Happy ... 10 months ago
- 10 COMMANDMENTS OF STREET SURIVAL ... 11 months ago
- 10 Paradoxical Commandments of Leadership ... 11 months ago
- Fear of Fear ... 11 months ago
Sign up for our mailing list.